Losing 130 Pounds in 4 Months - Lucy's Success Story

 With a smile plastered on her face Lucy Mitchell stood next to her friend on what should have been one of the happiest days of her life. She had been chosen as a bridesmaid - but instead of revelling in the celebrations, Lucy felt an overwhelming sense of guilt.

At 310 pounds and in a size 24 dress, Lucy's smike was fake because she was so worried she was "ruining her pal's wedding" snaps. She had spent the day desperately avoiding standing with the rest of the wedding party when photos were being taken.

Lucy even deleted the only photo she had taken with the bride because she was so upset with how she looked. But as she was heading back to Kent from the ceremony in Ireland her friend messaged her some snaps.

Lucy said: "I was just horrified. There was one side-on and another back view which were diabolical. When I saw them I actually told my friend I thought I’d ruined her wedding photos. I’d forced myself to smile during the day but seeing those photos and knowing I didn’t have a single one of me and one of her together even though she’s one of my closest friends from university, I was heartbroken."

This was in August 2017 and the wedding proved to be a real turning point for Lucy, who has now lose an amazing 130 pounds in 4 months. She said: "I’d joined Custom Keto Diet in 4 months and get better"


"Those photos were what really pushed me because I didn’t ever want to feel that way about myself again, nobody should.” Lucy’s weight began to creep up while she was doing her nursing training.

Now in her 30s and a matron level nurse practitioner working in primary care, she says irregular hours added to the stress of her job meant she often had an unhealthy diet.

Lucy explained: "I was always busy, so I’d often have to grab food whenever it was convenient, and work was emotional.

"Looking back, I was at my biggest – 310 pounds and a size 26/28 - when I was training and I was a comfort eater."It was often so late when I finished work, especially if I’d had a poorly patient or someone was critically unwell, so I wouldn’t feel like cooking"

When she decided to sign up Custom Keto and commit to the Keto plan, Lucy admits she was filled with self-loathing. She said: "I didn’t even own a full-length mirror so I never looked at myself properly – I had a little pocket mirror to do my make-up and I only ever used that.

She said: "When I saw my friend’s wedding photos I couldn’t get past how I looked even though she told me, and still tells me, I didn’t ruin anything. Now I feel so differently about myself, I’d be happy to be anybody’s bridesmaid!."

 Read more : Custom Keto Diet Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Start Lose Weight at 230 Pounds - John's Success Story

Postnatal Depression Weight Loss - Jo's Success Story

You Want to Lose 150 Pounds in 6 Months - Read this Success Story